Friday, November 21, 2008

Going Home!!

Im heading out tomorrow morning (Sat) bright and early to go home for Thanksgiving! I cannot wait. My beautiful friend Emily will be picking me up. I get to see the folks then it is off to get the hair cut by Marla. I love Marla! I wish that she was here in NY to do my hair! It will feel great to get a fresh cut for my night out with some good ole Clarksville friends. Some of them I haven't seen in years. I couldn't ask for anytging better right now...a full week of old friends, family and a ton of food : ) I just hope I can handle three kids in two airports alone. Jason cannot come out til Wed. : ( It should be an adventure....Charlie...ha ha! On board we will have two ipods with movies downloaded and Parker will get the mini dvd player. I hope that will aid in our flight! Oh well can't worry about it. It will be worth it. So, Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will be thinking of each and every one of you!

No comments: