Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I LOVE OCTOBER!!!



As you can tell Fall is here! This is absolutely my favorite time of the year. I love looking at all the different colors of the leaves. As most of you know I have also been wicked busy decorating and transforming my house into a complete haunted house. This Friday and Saturday I will be throwing Halloween parties. With the help of our awesome friends we have a mad scientist, a fortune teller, electric chair guy to help us out at the Halloween Fondu Feast! Those chracters were just a small example of the fun these kids will have. Some may think I am crazy but if you knew my dad and how he did Halloween you would understand! Besides it is so fun to dress up! This year I will be the Evil Sorceress!! LOL!!!! I am certainly looking forward to all of the screams and laughter that will be heard!! Well I think I have wasted enough time on here today but I just want to share a few more pictures of the fall fun we have had so far! Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!


"BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5259604497403404674" />\








1 comment:

soulspeak23 said...

you cut all Parker's hair off!!! He looks like a little man now!
So cute!