Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost 29 time for another round


It is October 6th, 2008. A day before my 29th Birthday! Seems a little weird to me that I am almost out of my 20's. I am going to hold on to this last year that I can say that I am in my 20's ha ha! I am hoping for a better year. I can say that this past year has been such an interesting learning experience. Funny how I thought that I knew everything at 17. I actually now feel that it is the mid twenties when we start figuring out who we really are and what we want to do in life. I actually began my adult life at the early age of 18. I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl that I was told that I would never be able to have. Wow what a surprise, but hey Jason and I thought we were adults and thought we could take on the world ha ha! Jason was in his mid twenties and was just figuring out his path in life. Thankfully our lives have grown together throughout the past ten years. It has not been perfect, we have hit a few bumps on the way but what is perfect. Anyone who says everything in their life is perfect is absolutely false and lying to themselves. It takes a genuine person to realize that. But anyway, I am trully blessed to have a man like him by my side as I grow and still learning all of life's not so pleasant lessons. So here I am at 28 just for a little longer, with three beautiful children, unconditionally loving husband, and friends that are absolutley amazing!!! I also have cleared the path to finally finish school. I guess I can say that I have accomplished quite a bit of life just in the past few months. : ) As I said, not only do I have a wonderful husband and beautiful family but terriffic friends. I am so excited to be able to share my Birthday with my friends here on the Island this year. We have plans to go see Rachael Ray's show in the afternoon and then meeting up with more firends for a dinner at a restraunt in the city that I have been waiting to go to. Southern Hospitality! Yummy Fried Green Tomatoes are soo calling my name ha ha ha! I am so excited. So I guess I shouldn't dwell on the fact that I am almost 30 but simply look forward to the next few years of learning and growing with my family and friends!! But....I do have one more year in my 20's LOL!! ;)

No comments: