Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Childhood Friends

Just a quick blurb today. I am pretty busy but almost finished packing. That's right Mandy is hopping on a plane and heading to Myrtle Beach, SC to spend a few days with some of her best friends. This is the first time that we have had the chance to actually travel. We always have a good time on our girls nights in Indiana but this is going to be such a different experience. I cannot wait to lay on the beach, sit on the balcony or just simply lay around and blab. I miss these girls so much. But when we get together it is as if we were never apart. Yep, some things never change. Emily and I were exiled out to the pull out sofa. We have been known to pull a few pranks now and then and not to mention we are EARLY risers. Ha! They think making us sleep in a different room is going to stop me from messing with them LOL! I have already planned several pranks! HA HA! I am such a kid! But ya know old habbits die hard. Anyway, I am so excited and NOTHING could stop me from getting to see my girls!!! I am leavin on a jet plane!! Wahhoooo!

No comments: