Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girls Trip to Myrtle Beach!


I just have to start out this one by saying wow! I am so blessed to have such great friends in my life. We just got back from our trip to Myrtle Beach, Sc on Sunday. I had such an amazing time with the girls. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Alot of laughter and craziness but also was such a relaxing trip. I would start out the day waking next to my friend Emily who also happened to be waking up. WE are too much alike. It was so nice to be able to have our coffee together out on the beach. We both appreciated the fact that we didn't have to wake up and fix breakfast and take care of anyone but ourselves. Selfish I know, but that is what taking these vacations is all about. Not only was I able to relax and be selfish but I also was able to release and blow off some heavy steam! I had avery spiritual moment where I took care of some negativity that has been in my life. It is amazing how a simple little adjustment and mind clearing can make a whole difference for your soul. The beautiful beach and oceans waves took a huge role in doing this. HA HA I am laughing for a good reason! But anyway! I really had a blast getting ready for our evenings out. We are such girly girls. And not to mention the pre drinking on the balcony in our matching nightwear was so much fun. I can always count on Emily's shower caps to make me bend over double in laughter. We had sooo many moments of laughter. Some actually left a mark. I mean I really have a huge knot on my head from trying to jump out of a closed sun roof...really it WAS open. Karaoke was a fun activity. I can't believe that there are soo many tone def people around and for that matter enteresting men who like to sing like a virgin! H AH A! There was never a dull moment. We even created our own scene in the gift shop modeling the funky glasses and singing Don't Worry Be Happy in unison ha ha ha! Too much fun. Hot tub, Dirty Bananas, cigars, Krysten's ipod mix, long hours poolside, water slides, cab rides, lemon drops, cage dancers and all of the jerks that are out there that just so happened to be younger than us and hate married women!! HA HA Oh and cannot forget the hotwings, will never be forgotten and will be locked up with the many other memories that these girls and I have together. Now we can start planning for next year!!!

No comments: